About Viewing WITSend™ Wells
system allows you to view graphical and digital streaming well data
for all of your wells that subscribe to WITSend™ services. WITSend™ may be
used on any well that has an EDR (Electronic Drilling Recorder)
which provides WITS (Wellsite Information Transfer Specification) information onsite.
are a few of the many benefits of using WITSend™ to view your streaming well data:
- Provides graphical and digital real-time streaming Wellsite Information Transfer
Specification (WITS) data to your desk anywhere and anytime via our secured Internet
- Check well progress in real-time from virtually anywhere with Internet access.
- View all of your wells from one website, regardless of WITS/EDR provider.
- Provides state-of-the art streaming system at an affordable price.
- Warehouse your well data for added backup protection.
- Display any data provided by the WITS/EDR provider.
- View both real-time and historical well data.
- View multiple wells simultaneously on one screen.
- Offers Broadband Internet access for on-site company representative.
- Customize each display according to your personal preferences.
- Deployment of stand-alone earth equipment is modular and nonintrusive.
- Service and support deployed earth equipment 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
If you are interested in getting WITSend™ services on your well site, please
contact our offices, or send an e-mail with the information for your well(s)
If this is the first time that you have used WITSend™, please look over the System Requirements to ensure that your system will be able
to display the viewer. To view your WITSend™ Wells, please click the "Launch
WITSend™" button to continue.
Selman & Associates, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.